Well hello, again!!
It’s new AEI♥U Challenge time – woohoo!! This next challenge was super fun to create for, so I suspect you all are going to love it, too!! Here ya go!
I feel like the possibilities for this challenge are endless and I know you all are going to rock it! Here’s what our amazing AEI♥U Challenge Design Team has created for your inspiration:
Love Notes Stamp Set, Oh Happy Day Stamp Set (on the inside)
Super fun, right?!! We hope that you are as inspired by this challenge as we were! Here are the challenge rules:
1. Avery Elle stamps or our free digital stamps must be used in each entry. To use our digital stamp, right click on the image and save it to your favorite photo editing program. You may re-size it slightly if you wish. Please note that our free digital stamps are copyrighted and are for personal use only. Please credit Avery Elle when using them.
2. You may enter as many times as you wish, but they must be posted to the InLinkz tool separately.
3. Please enter a NEW, not previously posted, project that fits the challenge theme. Your project must fit the theme to be eligible to win.
4. You can link your project to Flickr, Two Peas In A Bucket, Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery if you don’t have a blog.
5. If you have a blog, please include the challenge graphic in your post, with a live link to the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
6. The winner will not be chosen randomly. We will be looking for entries that include great use of color, design & creativity.
7. You have until 12:01 AM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, June 22nd to enter. The winner and two runners up will be announced on Thursday, June 26th at 6:00 AM (Pacific Time) on the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
We’re so excited to see what you all will create in answer to the challenge!!
Beautiful samples, ladies!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the fun challenge and beautiful DT projects. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
HUMMMMM~~This collection is CLOSED, but it's supposed to be open until Sunday the 22nd at 12:01 am and its only Saturday the 21!! I had an entry I'd like to post!! This is actually the second time this has happened to me for this challenge!! So BUMMED!! Thanks and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)ReplyDelete
Hi Larissa! I'm so sorry!! I accidentally set it incorrectly!! You still have a few more hours left - I changed settings, so you should be okay, now!! Thanks for your patience!!Delete
I was just going to post a card at 4:50pm on Saturday but it says the collection is closed. This happened last challenge as well. :(ReplyDelete
Hi Cristine!! I'm so sorry! I set the InLinkz incorrectly! I've now changed the settings, so you have some time still to enter!! Please accept my sincere apologies!!Delete
I saw this response too late. :(Delete
What?! Closed? :(ReplyDelete
Hi Karolyn ... I don't think the reset has worked as I can't link ... the message still says the collection has closed. On this side of the Atlantic it's getting towards time to head to bed, so I don't have long left to join in ... I'll try again in a short while and if I still can't link then, I'll leave my blog link. Thanks for sorting this out! Anita :)ReplyDelete
Back again, Karolyn ... and a little confused about timing! However, as I made a card, here's my blog link (even though it seems it's too late!) http://mypapercraftworld.wordpress.com/2014/06/22/aei%E2%99%A5u-9-diy-stamped-dp-the-card-concept-12-nautical-sss-monday-16-6-anything-goes-sss-wednesday-18-6-you-gotta-have-friends/ Anita :)ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete