Happy new challenge day!
It’s time to share the next AEI♥U Challenge, and I think you’re really going to love this one!
Die cuts – be still my heart!! All you have to do is break out those unloved dies, include at least one Avery Elle product in your design, and go to town! Here’s what our amazing design team has created for your inspiration.
Red & Goldie (sentiment), Dotted Die Elle-ments, Avery Elle Brights & Sorbet Collection Patterned Paper
Simply Said: Hello Stamps and Die, Dotted Dies, and Pinked Die, Brights Collection Paper Pad, Mimosa CS, Pure White CS
There ya go! Here are the rules and regulations of the challenge:
1. Avery Elle stamps or our free digital stamps must be used in each entry. To use our digital stamp, right click on the image and save it to your favorite photo editing program. You may re-size it slightly if you wish. Please note that our free digital stamps are copyrighted and are for personal use only. Please credit Avery Elle when using them.
2. You may enter as many times as you wish, but they must be posted to the InLinkz tool separately.
3. Please enter a NEW, not previously posted, project that fits the challenge theme. Your project must fit the theme to be eligible to win.
4. You can link your project to Flickr, Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery if you don’t have a blog.
5. If you have a blog, please include the challenge graphic in your post, with a live link to the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
6. The winner will not be chosen randomly. We will be looking for entries that include great use of color, design & creativity.
7. You have until 12:01 AM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, August 3rd to enter. The winner and two runners up will be announced on Thursday, August 7th at 6:00 AM (Pacific Time) on the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
Happy stamping, friends!!
Post a Comment