Happy Friday, friends!!
If it’s Friday, it must be time to share the next AEI♥U Challenge!! How about some Clean & Simple? What’s “clean and simple” you ask? Well, it’s card designs that have lots and lots of white space. And when I say white space, I don’t necessarily mean “white” in a literal sense. Just simple designs, usually with a focal image and a sentiment, minimal embellishments – and BAM! You’ve got yourself a clean and simple design! Check out the samples from our genius design team!
Pretty fabulous, right?! Now we’d love to see your take on the challenge! Here are the rules and regulations:
1. Avery Elle stamps or our free digital stamps must be used in each entry. To use our digital stamp, right click on the image and save it to your favorite photo editing program. You may re-size it slightly if you wish. Please note that our free digital stamps are copyrighted and are for personal use only. Please credit Avery Elle when using them.
2. You may enter as many times as you wish, but they must be posted to the InLinkz tool separately.
3. Please enter a NEW, not previously posted, project that fits the challenge theme. Your project must fit the theme to be eligible to win.
4. You can link your project to Flickr, Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery if you don’t have a blog.
5. If you have a blog, please include the challenge graphic in your post, with a live link to the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
6. The winner will not be chosen randomly. We will be looking for entries that include great use of color, design & creativity.
7. You have until 12:01 AM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, September 14th to enter. The winner and two runners up will be announced on Thursday, September 18th at 6:00 AM (Pacific Time) on the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
Stamp away, friends!