Saturday, November 1, 2014
AEI♥U Challenge #18–Holiday!
It’s time for the next AEI♥U Challenge - we’re so excited to share it with you all!!
The day after Halloween is the perfect day to start your holiday cards, don’t you think?!! Let’s see what the design team has created for your inspiration!
We’re super excited to see what you all create in answer to the Holiday challenge!! Here are a few rules to keep in mind:
1. Avery Elle stamps or our free digital stamps must be used in each entry. To use our digital stamp, right click on the image and save it to your favorite photo editing program. You may re-size it slightly if you wish. Please note that our free digital stamps are copyrighted and are for personal use only. Please credit Avery Elle when using them.
2. You may enter as many times as you wish, but they must be posted to the InLinkz tool separately.
3. Please enter a NEW, not previously posted, project that fits the challenge theme. Your project must fit the theme to be eligible to win.
4. You can link your project to Flickr, Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery if you don’t have a blog.
5. If you have a blog, please include the challenge graphic in your post, with a live link to the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
6. Winners will NOT be chosen randomly. We will be looking for entries that include great use of color, design & creativity.
7. You have until 12:01 AM (Pacific Time) on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 to enter. TWO WINNERS and three runners up will be announced on Sunday, November 30, 2014 at 6:00 AM (Pacific Time) on the Avery Elle Challenge Blog. THE TWO WINNERS WILL EACH BE AWARDED A $25 AVERY ELLE GIFT CERTIFICATE!!
Stamp away, friends!