Let me start by saying that we were blown away by all of the amazing projects that were submitted for the last challenge!! We are so exited to see what you all will come up with for this week’s challenge!
It’s a good one, right?! So dust off those unloved buttons, sequins, pearls, gems, wood veneers, enamel dots, and anything else that you consider to be “embellishments” and go to town!! Once you’ve done that, check out the amazingness that our design team has created for your inspiration and viewing pleasure!
Here are the challenge details:
1. Avery Elle stamps or our free digital stamps must be used in each entry. To use our digital stamp, right click on the image and save it to your favorite photo editing program. You may re-size it slightly if you wish. Please note that our free digital stamps are copyrighted and are for personal use only. Please credit Avery Elle when using them.
2. You may enter as many times as you wish, but they must be posted to the InLinkz tool separately.
3. Please enter a NEW, not previously posted, project that fits the challenge theme. Your project must fit the theme to be eligible to win.
4. You can link your project to Flickr, Two Peas In A Bucket, Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery if you don’t have a blog.
5. If you have a blog, please include the challenge graphic in your post, with a live link to the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
6. The winner will not be chosen randomly. We will be looking for entries that include great use of color, design & creativity.
7. You have until 12:01 AM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, March 16th to enter. The winner will be announced on Thursday, March 20th at 6:00 AM (Pacific Time) on the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
We can't wait to see what you create!