Thursday, March 20, 2014

WINNER–Challenge #2!!

 

Seriously, people!!  You all blew us away with your entries for this challenge!!!  It made it so hard to pick a winner because you created some amazing entries!  Here is our winner!

 

AEIheartUChallengeWinner

 

Challenge #2 Winner

Melania Deasy

 

Isn’t Melania’s project amazing?!  Awesome, awesome, awesome!  Melania, I’ve sent you an email with instructions for getting your prize!!  Congratulations!!

 

We also chose two runner ups, and they are:

 

AEIheartUChallengeRunnerUp

 

Challenge #2 Runner Up #1

Houses Built of Cards

 

Challenge #2 Runner Up #2

Love Lydia Brooke

 

Again, these two ladies blew us away with every detail of their projects!  Congratulations, ladies!  Please feel free to grab the blog blinkie above for your blogs!

 

Well, that’s it for today, friends.  We’ll be back tomorrow with the next challenge, and I just know you’re going to loooove it!!  Thanks for stopping by – see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my project and the other entries is so amazing too! I'm so honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful! I think I did drool when I saw Melania's project! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete