Welcome to the new AEI♥U Challenge Blog. We’re so excited that you’ve joined us! This week's challenge is Birthday!!
Now feast your eyes on the amazing projects that the AEI♥U Challenge team have created for your inspiration!
Was I right, or was I right?!! Of course, Avery Elle is our lovely sponsor, so the winner of the challenge will win an Avery Elle stamp set of their choice!!
Here are the challenge details:
1. Avery Elle stamps or our free digital stamps must be used in each entry. To use our digital stamp, right click on the image and save it to your favorite photo editing program. You may re-size it slightly if you wish. Please note that our free digital stamps are copyrighted and are for personal use only. Please credit Avery Elle when using them.
2. You may enter as many times as you wish, but they must be posted to the InLinkz tool separately.
3. Please enter a NEW, not previously posted project that fits the challenge theme. Your project must fit the theme to be eligible to win.
4. You can link your project to Flickr, Two Peas In A Bucket, Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery if you don’t have a blog.
5. If you have a blog, please include the challenge graphic in your post, with a live link to the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
6. The winner will not be chosen randomly. We will be looking for entries that include great use of color, design & creativity.
7. You have until 12:01 AM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, March 2nd to enter. The winner will be announced on Thursday, March 6th at 6:00 AM (Pacific Time) on the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
We can't wait to see what you create!
Yay! Challenges with AE products! I will really try to set some time aside to enter this one!ReplyDelete
Sounds like a lot of fun and the DT creations are fabulous and inspriring! Hope I can play along.ReplyDelete
Yay - been waiting for this day - fabulous Design Team and such gorgeous cards! Can't wait to play along xxxReplyDelete
fantastic projects everyone!ReplyDelete
FABULOUS DT inspiration :)ReplyDelete
Awesome DT inspiration! :)ReplyDelete