We’re back today to share the next AEI♥U Challenge with you all, and we hope you like it as much as we do!
Isn’t this a great color combo?!! It’s so sweet and soft and it really could be used for masculine or feminine projects! I hope you’re as inspired by this color combo as our team was. Let’s see what they created, shall we?!
Aren’t the design team samples awesome?! We’d love to see what you all would create in answer to this fun color challenge. Here are the specifics of the challenge rules:
1. Avery Elle stamps or our free digital stamps must be used in each entry. To use our digital stamp, right click on the image and save it to your favorite photo editing program. You may re-size it slightly if you wish. Please note that our free digital stamps are copyrighted and are for personal use only. Please credit Avery Elle when using them.
2. You may enter as many times as you wish, but they must be posted to the InLinkz tool separately.
3. Please enter a NEW, not previously posted, project that fits the challenge theme. Your project must fit the theme to be eligible to win.
4. You can link your project to Flickr, Two Peas In A Bucket, Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery if you don’t have a blog.
5. If you have a blog, please include the challenge graphic in your post, with a live link to the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
6. The winner will not be chosen randomly. We will be looking for entries that include great use of color, design & creativity.
7. You have until 12:01 AM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, April 27th to enter. The winner will be announced on Thursday, May 1st at 6:00 AM (Pacific Time) on the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
We can't wait to see what you create!