Well hello again!
We’re back today with the next AEI♥U Challenge, and I feel pretty confident that you all are going to LOVE it!! Check it!
Water color is an enormous trend in card making and scrapbooking these days, and I have to say it’s a pretty amazing trend, don’t you think? Let’s see what the team has prepared for your viewing pleasure and inspiration.
Did they inspire you? We’d love to see what you would create in answer to the new AEI♥U Challenge.
Here are the challenge details:
1. Avery Elle stamps or our free digital stamps must be used in each entry. To use our digital stamp, right click on the image and save it to your favorite photo editing program. You may re-size it slightly if you wish. Please note that our free digital stamps are copyrighted and are for personal use only. Please credit Avery Elle when using them.
2. You may enter as many times as you wish, but they must be posted to the InLinkz tool separately.
3. Please enter a NEW, not previously posted, project that fits the challenge theme. Your project must fit the theme to be eligible to win.
4. You can link your project to Flickr, Two Peas In A Bucket, Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery if you don’t have a blog.
5. If you have a blog, please include the challenge graphic in your post, with a live link to the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
6. The winner will not be chosen randomly. We will be looking for entries that include great use of color, design & creativity.
7. You have until 12:01 AM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, April 13th to enter. The winner will be announced on Thursday, April 17th at 6:00 AM (Pacific Time) on the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
We can't wait to see what you create!