Once again, you all blew us away by your amazing entries for the last challenge!! We love seeing your interpretation of the each challenge, so please keep those extraordinary projects coming!! We are so exited to see what you all will come up with for this week’s challenge, which is
So fun, right?!! Ombre/gradient, for those that aren’t familiar with these terms, is the incredible look of color going from dark to light, in an even manner. There are lots of ways to obtain the ombre/gradient look, and our amazing team of ladies have shown you a few below.
Here are the challenge details:
1. Avery Elle stamps or our free digital stamps must be used in each entry. To use our digital stamp, right click on the image and save it to your favorite photo editing program. You may re-size it slightly if you wish. Please note that our free digital stamps are copyrighted and are for personal use only. Please credit Avery Elle when using them.
2. You may enter as many times as you wish, but they must be posted to the InLinkz tool separately.
3. Please enter a NEW, not previously posted, project that fits the challenge theme. Your project must fit the theme to be eligible to win.
4. You can link your project to Flickr, Two Peas In A Bucket, Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery if you don’t have a blog.
5. If you have a blog, please include the challenge graphic in your post, with a live link to the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
6. The winner will not be chosen randomly. We will be looking for entries that include great use of color, design & creativity.
7. You have until 12:01 AM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, March 30th to enter. The winner will be announced on Thursday, April 3rd at 6:00 AM (Pacific Time) on the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
We can't wait to see what you create!
I am loving the inspiring work from the DT! BEAUTIFUL samples! Thanks for the fun challenge!ReplyDelete
Such beautiful samples by the DT. I was so inspired:)ReplyDelete