We’re back today with the next AEI♥U Challenge – One Word! Super easy, right?! As always, our amazing team of girlies have created some delicious inspiration for you all!
Pretty awesome, right?!! I know you all will ROCK this challenge, and we are so excited to see what you create!! Here are the rules:
1. Avery Elle stamps or our free digital stamps must be used in each entry. To use our digital stamp, right click on the image and save it to your favorite photo editing program. You may re-size it slightly if you wish. Please note that our free digital stamps are copyrighted and are for personal use only. Please credit Avery Elle when using them.
2. You may enter as many times as you wish, but they must be posted to the InLinkz tool separately.
3. Please enter a NEW, not previously posted, project that fits the challenge theme. Your project must fit the theme to be eligible to win.
4. You can link your project to Flickr, Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery if you don’t have a blog.
5. If you have a blog, please include the challenge graphic in your post, with a live link to the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
6. The winner will not be chosen randomly. We will be looking for entries that include great use of color, design & creativity.
7. You have until 12:01 AM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, July 20th to enter. The winner and two runners up will be announced on Thursday, July 24th at 6:00 AM (Pacific Time) on the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
Happy stamping, friends!!
This is supposed to be open for 5 more days... Seems to be a reoccurring problem with this challenge. :(ReplyDelete
I'm so sorry Cristine!! I inadvertently set the wrong dates. The challenge was supposed to close Sunday morning, July 20th. So we reset the dates and the Inlinkz tool. We have a new challenge going live this Friday!! Please forgive me for the miscommunication - I hope you'll come back and play again!!Delete
I will! :)Delete
Here is my card: http://jazzypaper.blogspot.com/2014/07/congratulations.htmlReplyDelete
The linky closed early so my card is here!! Thanks! :)
Hi Tenia! I'm so sorry - I set the challenge to close on the wrong dates!! So, the InLinkz tool was reset for the write date, but I missed changing the dates in the post. I'm so sorry for the confusion - I hope you'll come back and play this Friday - when we have a new challenge going live!!Delete
I didn't notice the date change in time to post my card. But I just wanted to share anyway.ReplyDelete
I'll try again on Friday.