Saturday, February 28, 2015

Winners–Challenge #21!!


Hello Avery Elle fans!!

Let me start by saying that you all ROCKED the last challenge!!  We, as a team, had such a hard time choosing our winners because they really were all so lovely and creative!!  But we finally narrowed it down, and here are the winners!






Aren’t they amazingly beautiful?!!  We are in love.  Ladies, congratulations!!  Please watch your inboxes for an email from me with information about procuring your prize!!  You’ve each won a $25 gift certificate to the Avery Elle store!!

It really was a difficult decision, but we had three runner ups that we wanted to share with you all.  They are:




Good stuff, I tell ya!!  Thank you to everyone that played along with our masking challenge!!  Please stop by tomorrow for the next challenge – you’re going to love it!!

4 comments:

  1. YIPPE!! CONGRATS to the Winners!! I TOTALLY AGREE all of the entries were just AMAZING!! It was SO FUN looking at all of them!! ;) THANKS AGAIN for the Challenges and for the chances to win and I'm looking forward to the New Challenge!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I was so excited to see my card as one of the winners, you have totally made my day! And a BIG congrats to Wei Wei, Kim, Jingle and Larissa, your cards are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow~ I'm so grad and honored to be one of the winners! Thank you! Congrats to other awesome ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention! Really fun challenge, looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete