Saturday, March 28, 2015

Announcing the New AEI♥U Challenge Team!!



Hello Friends!



Well, it's a bittersweet day today.  We are saying goodbye to our previous AEI♥U Challenge Team.  We are so grateful for all the amazing and inspiring designs that Heather Hoffman and Lorraine Marasigan have created for us and for you all!  You both will be greatly missed!! Thank you for all you've done to make the AEI♥U Challege what it is today!


We are so excited to introduce you to the new crew of amazingly talented ladies that have agreed to create projects in response to our upcoming AEI♥U challenges, and I know they will inspire and amaze you!  Welcome, ladies!!


 Jean Manis
Right As Rain

I’m a papercrafter living in the Pacific Northwest with my husband of 27 years, with whom I’ve raised two sons. I like all things British, I’m an avid mystery novel reader, and I’m especially happy on sunny days. Before leaving the workplace to be a stay-at-home mother, I worked as a customer support engineer for a supercomputer manufacturer. I am currently a docent-in-training at the Bellevue Arts Museum.


Amy Kolling

Hello!  My name is Amy Kolling.  I live in Topeka, Kansas with my 2 ornery kids and sweet hubby.  Beside my crafty resume, I work full time as a Dialysis RN at one of the largest clinics within the company.  I started scrapbooking nearly 20 years ago with layouts using my wedding photos.  Once I found stamping (via a Stampin' Up friend), I became a die-hard cardmaker . . . there was just something about all the matchy ink and papers that had me hook, line, and sinker!  I would not be where I am today without the amazing stamping community of friends that have encouraged me from the very beginning.  I am a CAS, with a few layers, kind of stamper but like to try all sorts of techniques that may or may not take me out of my comfort zone.  You can find me over at my blog:  Stamp-n-Paradise.  I am so excited to work alongside the rest of the amazing challenge team to bring you inspiration using Avery Elle!



Lindsay Amrhein

Hi!  My name is Lindsay Amrhein, and you might have seen me around.  I adore making cards, and sharing them on my blog, Note To Self, for going on over 4 years now!  I enjoy many other things besides, like biking, camping, cooking, and soon, farm living!  I am the proud mom of two boys, Jonathan and Dallas, who have an endless daily reserve of energy.  I am wife to the most patient, and loving man a woman could ask for.  I am so glad I am able to provide inspiration for you on the AEI♥U Challenge blog!
Karolyn Loncon

 
I’m a retired Legal Assistant, married to Garry since 1980, and mom to Amy (newly married to Joe) and Ashley (married to Blake and the mother to my grandkids, Brecken, Brenner and Brynley.)  I’m blessed to live in Issaquah, Washington in the summer, and Chandler, Arizona in the winter – the best of both worlds!  I love all things paper crafting, but especially stamping and card-making.  I love to laugh, shop, travel, and play BINGO (don’t judge!  LOL)  I would describe my personal crafting style as a mix of clean and simple, graphic, and a bit of fun and cute thrown in for good measure.


There you have it!  This group of uber talented designers will be sharing their first AEI♥U Challenge projects with you starting on April 1st - just a few days away!  So hold on to your hats, people – you’re about to have a great time with them!!   We’d love for you to come play!! Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies! Can't wait to see your projects!!! :-)

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and a BIG CONGRATS ladies. It will be fun to see what you all create to share.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...fantastic team ! Congrats ladies!!

    ReplyDelete