Once again you all rocked our last challenge – we were beyond thrilled with the projects submitted!! Clearly, you all were as inspired by the Sparkle Challenge as we were!! That’s why I’m pretty sure you’re going to love our next challenge!!
That’s right, friends!! Embossing includes any kind of embossing your creative minds can come up with! Heat embossing, dry embossing, debossing, letterpress, faux letterpress – seriously, the sky’s the limit! Here’s how our wonderful design team interpreted the challenge:
You can see that these projects reflect many different options for embossing! We can’t wait to see what you’ll create!
Here are the rules and regulations of the challenge:
1. Avery Elle stamps or our free digital stamps must be used in each entry. To use our digital stamp, right click on the image and save it to your favorite photo editing program. You may re-size it slightly if you wish. Please note that our free digital stamps are copyrighted and are for personal use only. Please credit Avery Elle when using them.
2. You may enter as many times as you wish, but they must be posted to the InLinkz tool separately.
3. Please enter a NEW, not previously posted, project that fits the challenge theme. Your project must fit the theme to be eligible to win.
4. You can link your project to Flickr, Splitcoast Stampers, Scrapbook.com, or any other online gallery if you don’t have a blog.
5. If you have a blog, please include the challenge graphic in your post, with a live link to the Avery Elle Challenge Blog.
6. Winners will NOT be chosen randomly. We will be looking for entries that include great use of color, design & creativity.
7. You have until 12:01 AM (Pacific Time) on Thursday, August 27, 2015 to enter. TWO WINNERS and three runner ups will be announced on Monday, August 31, 2015 at 6:00 AM (Pacific Time) on the Avery Elle Challenge Blog. THE TWO WINNERS WILL EACH BE AWARDED A $25 AVERY ELLE GIFT CERTIFICATE!!
Gorgeous inspiration, ladies ... such fantastic cards, thank you! Anita :)ReplyDelete