Monday, August 31, 2015

Challenge #27–Winners and an Announcement!

 

Happy Monday!!

 

Before we get started with announcing the winners from the last challenge, we have a bit of news about our AEI♥U Challenge Design Team!!  It’s great news all around, really!!  First, the amazing Amy Kolling has moved up to the Avery Elle Design Team!!  Amy’s beautiful work will be missed around here on the Challenge Blog, but I’m so happy that she’ll be close by and will still be creating gorgeous designs with the Avery Elle product line!!  Thanks so much for your awesome contributions to the Challenge Team, Amy!!

 

Family Photos

 

We are thrilled to little bits to announce that Ashley Marcu has accepted a spot on the team – and we can’t wait to share her amazing talent with you all!  Here’s a little bit about Ashley:

 

Hi, I’m Ashley Marcu. I live in a suburb near Seattle, Washington with my husband and 3 little kids. I started crafting as a full time hobby after the birth of my first child and enjoy creating every day. I love creating with stamps, dies and patterned paper. Layering is my favorite thing to do! When I’m not crafting I enjoy outdoor activities with my kids, helping out at school and watching soccer and football! Go Sounders and Seahawks! Avery Elle is one of the best companies and I am honored to create for their challenge team!

 

Yay!!  Welcome to the team, Ashley!!  I just know our players are going to love you and your work as much as we do!!

 

So, it’s finally time to announce the winners from the last AEI♥U Challenge – and you all made it VERY tough to decide!!!  Without further ado, here are the two winners:

 

AEIheartUChallengeWinner

AEChallenge-1
Melody Rupple

 

gold-amazing
Therese Calvird

 

These two ladies totally rocked the Embossing challenge, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with their efforts!!  Congratulations, ladies!!  Please watch your inbox for an email from me with more information about your $25 Avery Elle Gift Certificate!!

 

Like I said, you all made it very difficult to choose two winners.  There were so many lovely projects in the gallery this month, and we wanted to give three additional ladies a shout out for a job well done!

 

AEIheartUChallengeRunnerUp
Clare
Anita
Isha

 

Thanks so much to everyone that played along and submitted your work to our gallery!!  We have another super fun challenge that will go live for you tomorrow morning!!  So I hope you’ll come back and check it out!!  That’s all for now – hope to see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful projects!! Congrats to everyone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Ashley!!! Congrats to the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the shout out ... what a lovely surprise! Congratulations to Therese and Melody ... and to Clare and Isha! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, thanks so much for choosing my card (and I just saw the new release and my wish list was already a mile long lol). Congrats to Melody, Claire, Anita and Isha and also to Ashley!

    ReplyDelete